Accessibility at the official building of the Constitutional Court
Barrier-free access to the Constitutional Court is ensured via our main entrance at Freyung 8 as well as via our secondary entrance at Tiefer Graben 1–5. The Constitutional Court endeavours to ensure the highest possible degree of accessibility to its official building. In compliance with the official standards (ÖN B 1600, ÖN V 2102, ÖN V 2105), every effort has been made to ensure optimal accessibility, considering the special situation of a classified historical building.
Accessibility at the location 1010 Vienna, Freyung 8
Measures implemented to ensure barrier-free access in accordance with the Austrian Federal Act on the Equal Treatment of Persons with Disabilities (Bundes-Behindertengleichstellungsgesetzes BGStG).
- Barrier-free access via main and secondary entrance
- Adequate guidance system and signposting
- Barrier-free access to the Administrative Office for transactions during office hours and legal advice
- Barrier-free access to the main courtroom, in which the Court holds its public hearings
- Barrier-free access to our event centre on the top floor
- Barrier-free access to all restrooms on all floors open to the public
- Barrier-free elevators
The Constitutional Court is making every effort to ensure accessibility to respective information on this website. Unfortunately complete accessibility cannot be guaranteed due to insufficient facilities. The website is oriented towards the guidelines WCAG 2.1 AA - WAI / W3C.
Please note our accessibility statement.